| Physical Therapist | Personal Trainer | Strength and Conditioning Specialist |
“I have been driven from my internal passion to be the best that I can be.” Julian grew-up playing and loving baseball. Unfortunately, due to an acute injury to his throwing shoulder, it ended his baseball career–ultimately altering his life for the better.
In his undergrad, Julian double majored and earned a B.S. in Athletic Training and Clinical Health Studies. Following his undergrad, he became credentialed as a certified athletic trainer from the National Athletic Trainers’ Association, a certified strength and conditioning specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association, and a certified personal trainer from the American College of Sports Medicine. Julian continued his education and earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy (Magna Cum Laude) from Ithaca College.
Over the years, Julian has worked with some of the best collegiate and professional level athletes in the United States ranging in all activities from Football player to Opera singer. His education and experiences have guided him to provide the best level of care for the athlete and to always increase the status quo.
Julian is interested in singing because even though it has a rich history, there is still much to learn from a rehabilitative/medical aspect that is backed by scientific research evidence and not just hear-say. He aspires to work one day as a physical therapist in Major League Baseball. Julian plans to combine his childhood dream with his current aspirations of patient care and evidence-based practice to baseball.
JULIAN’S EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- B.S. in Athletic Training
- B.S. in Clinical Health Studies
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Certified Athletic Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy licensed Physical Therapist (Arizona, New York)
- Certified in CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer